Sunday, December 9, 2007

Oh yeah, I have a blog...

So I guess I kind of forgot about this blog thing for a while. I could blame the Gavinator for dropping my camera and sending it into the camera equivalent of a coma, but the truth is that I just forgot about it.

So what have we been up to....Gavin finished his soccer season. He really started to get the idea of the game towards the end of the season. He scored one goal during the first six games or so, and the last four games he scored at least four goals per game. So proud of how much he learned this season. He's pretty proud of his trophy, which he calls his "Piston Cup." I guess we've seen the movie Cars a few too many times.



My awesome Momma came to visit us and we took her to see the Railroad Museum and one of Gavin's soccer games.






Did anyone notice that I made myself into a hidden mickey? Ok, I'm a dork.

We then traveled to Ohio to see Aunt Angie and Brian get married! We had a great time and enjoyed spending time with family that we don't get to see enough.


White Castle sounded really good, so we stopped there on the way to see the soccer game in Columbus.

We soon regretted it while we endured hours of indigestion.


We had fun watching the LA Galaxy defeat the Columbus Crew. We were hoping to the infamous David Beckham, but he was a no show.

The wedding was beautiful. Gavin was the ring bearer and looked very handsome all decked out in his tux.





Well that's probably enough for now. I think it's oddly ironic that I started this blog thing to help me remember what we've been doing, and I can't remember to keep it updated. Sigh. I'm hopeless.

No comments: