Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Gavin's first day of school!

So many new things lately...first sports team, first loose tooth, and now the big one, the first day of Kindergarden.

Gavin's been counting down the days for about two weeks now. He wanted to sleep in his school clothes last night, but I talked him out of it, he didn't want to get them wrinkled. He woke up early this morning and couldn't wait to leave for school. They wear casual uniforms at his school, like a lot of the public elementary schools out here. I like it so far, and so does Gavin. I did go out today and buy him a belt, somehow I forgot to get to him one while we were buying the clothes.

He did great today, he was all smiles, and he was comforting the kids who were upset, telling them they were going to have fun. I'm so proud of the little guy. And I didn't cry either!

Here are some photos:




No comments: